Thursday 29 November 2007

Thursday Thoughts


Yesterday I cooked. For more than 3 hours. I am actualy so impressed of my achievment so I had to upload a picture of it. And it actually tasted quite good.
Anna-Karin had the worse day ever yesterday by being sick and had a lost/stolen wallet. I couldn't help her much with getting her wallet back, but I could bring her lunch, which I did. I think her day today got a little better actually. At least I hope so. And since she ate way too little I still have lunch for tomorrow ;)

Tomorrow I am going to buy an iPod. Me like a lot. So I will spend a lot of money, but you know what they say: Money can buy happiness. Or was I mistaken? LOL
I have great plans how to use it and I have great expectations. It will probably end up with what happens to most of the things I buy. I do not tend to use them as much as I thought. But hey, this is an Apple product. Of course it is great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You managed to make me genuinly happy. Everyone needs a Jonaz.