Tuesday 20 November 2007

T-Tuesday


Tuesday at work.
I'm blogging, listening to Icelandic mediveal ballads, eating friut and are iChatting with my collegues. I like my work. And, yes, of course I am worlng as well. in seven hours I have recieved eight calls. Sold nothing. But I have still two more hours to go :P

Tuesdays mean Spanish class. I hate them by the only reason I suck at Spanish. Yes you heard, I SUCK. And that's why i don't like the classes because I get so stressed when she asks something in Spanish. But I like our teacher. She is a young Spanish woman that is full of energy. And she talks Spanish all the time. So of course it is great for me attending the classes, but I want to be good at Spanish yesterday. I hope it will come. It is difficult though since I never have to speak Spanish. I talk Swedish and English at work, Icelandic with Gabriel. And in stores it is enough with Hola and Gracias. Hm, don't really know what to do. I mean I want to learn Spanish. I hope the stable can be a Spanish zone for me. And I am reading Harry Potter in Spanish :P

I went to the stable yesterday. Really nice, but I have understood the horse culture is quite different than I am used to. But I will learn about it and maybe teach a bit from what i think is important. So now my plan is to spend much time there to get to know the Spanish/Catalan people there. To get to train some horses and to get to start speaking Spanish!

Today's pic is from Snæfellnes in west of Iceland. Isn't it nice?

And so the quote of today:

"iThink, therefore iWork"

1 comment:

Jamie, Davíð og James Hafsteinn said...

Hey Jonaz! I am so happy you are blogging in English:-)