Friday 1 February 2008

Good and bad

One good thing and one bad.

Let's start with the good news. I just go my results for the exam I did in the beginning of January. Or actually it was two exams. One bigger about the central nervous system and a smaller one about the endocinre organs. I knew that I wouldn't pass the endocrine one, because it was only 5 questions and I really didn't the answer for two of them... But I did pass the nervous one!!! I am so hapy about it. It means so much for me. Now I actually have a chance of getting into vet.school again this autumn. I can do it and I want to do it!! The future feels and seems much better now!!

The bad things is quite bad though. Me and Gabriel choose to break up a few days ago. It has been a down-period and we agreed on it. Still it feels like SHIT!! So that will mean I will leave Spain and I am going back to Sweden 1 of March. I have another exam in end of March so I will stay in Sweden so long at least. Then we'll see.

That's it for now.

Tonight is Friday so i have planned to drink some beer!

1 comment:

Jamie, Davíð og James Hafsteinn said...

Congrats on passing your exam!! :-)