Wednesday 19 December 2007

Middle of the week in a week too much in the future

Well time flies!
Don't know how that works, but it really does. And I haven't made a single blog entry for ages. Or at least like two weeks. And I can't even blame any lack of time since work has been very quiet, at least today and yesterday. Otherwise sales has been good for christmas. Very nice for a change to actually do something at work :)
I do have some really bad news from work though. Two of my dear dear dear collegues (half the swedish team) got fired a week ago. Just before our 2-moths of trial-period ended. They hadn't done anything wrong, but we were too many. I have been really upset and sad about it. I can understand that we were too many, but the way it was handled. Wednesday at half past five. Then they had Thursday and Friday paid, nothing more. I HATE not having them here. Carin and Malin was so great and we were a really good team here. I will still have them as friends though which is really nice. Me and Carin will take a coffee this week!!


There is not many days before christmas. I will work in Christmas Eve up til 6 o'clock, so then xmas will start for me. I don't know yet if we are going to have christmas dinner at our house, or if we are going to Gabriels relatives. Either way christmas will be nice with traditional swedish food! So what I have to do is to prepare and buy food, and I have to buy all gifts. They are not too many but I still have to find the perfect gifts. And how easy will that be??


Anna-Karin leaves for Sweden tomorrow. Will be strange not have her at my next desk. We have a lot of fun at work. But luckily Maria will be with me!! And on Friday we are moving to our new an great office, At least I hope it is, because then I can't walk to work anymore, but it will be nice being close to the beach!

Attached is a picture of Sagrada Familia where I went last Sunday when I was on my way to Anna-Karin and got a "lussebulle" from her room mates. It was delicious!

All for now!

No comments: