Friday 21 March 2008

Back in old Sweden


So now I am back in Bälinge. Back in Uppsala. Back at my dad's house.
Itis ok. When I don't think too much of it I am not bitter. I have quite a lot to do. Studying Icelandic and statistics and am studying on my own for exam in microbiology and endocrine organs after a week and a half. Riding three horses. Trying to find time to have coffee with my friends. Looking after my brother's dog.

And now it is Easter. Today is Good Friday, or the Long Friday as we call it here. Tomorrow I will have Easter dinner with lamb steak with my dad, sister, brother, Eva and maybe grandma. Then more Easter dinner on Monday with mum and Hans. That'll be nice.




On Sunday it is a very very special occasion in Uppsala. At Studenternas, the big outdoor sportsarena in the very centre of Uppsala, there will be Icetölt. That means we will have a lot of great Icelandic horses and riders competing on Ice. The very best horses will come. I am so looking forward to seeing this! See more info on http://www.nattfari.com/istolt. I wil there the whole day taking photos. You will see a few of them soon.

I end with some pictures. From when I went with veterinary Hanna for a day in Gävle, while riding the stallion Vindur and a clinic I attended in a cold riding hall.




2 comments:

Jamie, Davíð og James Hafsteinn said...

You look great and it looks like you are in a really beautiful area.

Aurora said...

Vet du vad det bästa med att rida i Spanien just nu är? Att det inte regnar/snöar och att slippa spola en miljard ben och benskydd, höhö! Fast isisarna har kanske inte såna fjantigheter? skulle inte G heller ha om jag fick bestämma, learning by doing är min melodi...